Monday, September 24, 2007

e y e ~ o f ~ t h e ~ b e h o l d e r ~ 3


e y e ~ o f ~ t h e ~ b e h o l d e r ~ 3
Originally uploaded by Klifton

This series is part of a topic I'm working on.

It is outside the realm of not only how I usually work but also the subject of my work. It has made me think a lot about my process and how it can relate to my mainstream photography.

In the meantime, think about what you can do to get outside your own box and comfort level and how it can relate to your photos.

2 comments:

... said...

Your blog is facinating, Keep going, your work is so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to here more from you about you and how your photography is taking off and, of course, about my most adorable niece, nephew, and Norman,:) along with my wonderful sis! I'm so excited that you started to blog! The pics of the TV and the air conditioner are wonderful! Very artistic. The pics of the senior shoot and kid models are wonderful also! The little one looks amazing...I love the one with her sitting with her back to the water!
Keep up the good work, and know that all of you and 'emotions' are in my prayers!
KT